Start your morning out on the Chardonnay II during one of the most serene times of day! Enjoy the view of marine animals while enjoying complimentary champagne, orange juice, and more.
Pizza Cruise in Santa Cruz, CA
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 14 and under
- Infant Ages 1 to 3 (Please keep in mind that infants will be charged child pricing if the sail develops a waitlist)
Great for the whole family!
The afternoon is the most exciting time to be out on the water. Aboard Chardonnay Sailing Charters, enjoy complimentary pizza from Upper Crust, red and white wine, beer on tap, and soft drinks while taking in the beautiful view of the Monterey Bay coastline. It’s the perfect time of day to eat, drink, and soak up the sun!
Getting Here and Parking
Our harbor office is located at 790 Mariner Park Way, Santa Cruz, CA 95062.
Arrive 30 minutes prior to the sailing time for check-in (allow plenty of time for traffic as the boat will depart on time).
Visitor parking spots are located near the Chardonnay check-in office (see address above). After finding a Visitor spot, proceed to one of the two available pay stations to pay for parking. The nearest pay station is located at Dock F, near the Stagnaro’s boat, Velocity. Chardonnay II is located at the next dock down, Dock FF.
The other pay station is located at the opposite end of the parking lot, near Aldo’s Restaurant. At either pay station, guests will be able to use cash, quarters, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) to pay for the amount of time they will be parked. The price is $1.25/hour. Parking fees are not regulated by Chardonnay Sailing Charters and are non-refundable. For further parking information please contact us.
What to Wear
• NO high-heels or leather bottomed shoes. This means no high heels, wedges, or heeled boots, or any shoes with leather soles.
• Dress in warm clothes. Bring a jacket and wear sunscreen (sunscreen is available for purchase at our check-in office).
• We have plenty of storage onboard for your belongings.
What to Bring
• All passengers 18 years of age and older must carry photo ID per Coast Guard regulation and for the purpose of possible alcohol consumption during excursions.
- Each child counts as a passenger regardless of age. For pricing, any passenger that is 14 years of age and under is considered a child. Children that are 3 years of age and under must have a reservation but will be given a complimentary spot aboard the boat unless we fill to capacity, at which time child pricing will be charged.
- All children that are 12 years of age and under AND that weigh 90 pounds and under are required to wear a life jacket per Coast Guard regulation.
**NOTE that all sails are tentative due to weather and amount of sign-ups. Please keep in mind, we do not cancel sails due to poor wind quality. Customers will be confirmed with/canceled 24 to 48 hours prior to their scheduled charter.**