Honor your loved one with a peaceful and caring ash scattering at sea departing from Santa Cruz. Floral offerings will be laid at the site of the scattering.
Team Building Cruise
- Team Building Maximum of 35 passengers | Per hour - 2hr min.
Santa Cruz team building charter
Instruction begins at the dock, where you will rotate through a series of different stations that will explain the aspects of sail theory, parts of the boat, operation, and navigation. After your introduction to the vessel, it’s off to the open seas where you maneuver, take the helm, trim the sails, and lead your shipmates into an adventure. Your group will experience “hands-on” teamwork while learning to navigate the Monterey Bay. The skills acquired on our sailing yacht will help enable you to work successfully as a team and stay afloat on and off the water.
Price includes one of the following food and beverage packages:
- Wine and Hors d’oeuvres Package: Assorted cheese platters with baguettes, fresh vegetables with dip, seasonal fruit platters, red wine, chilled chardonnay wine, cold beer on tap, and soft drinks.
- Assorted Pizza and Beverages Package: Assorted pizza, red wine, chilled chardonnay wine, cold beer on tap, and soft drinks.
- Sandwich Package: Assortment of hummus, turkey bacon, and teriyaki or herb chicken pinwheel sandwiches, chips, fresh vegetables with dip, assorted cookie tray, red wine, chilled chardonnay wine, cold beer on tap, and soft drinks.
- Brunch Package: Fresh pastries, seasonal fruit platters, champagne, orange juice, and coffee.
**Gratuity– A 10% service fee will be automatically applied to your booking. The 10% is based on the rental fee and does not include any additional charges such as a food and beverage package or City of Santa Cruz tax.