Take your team out to sea and learn to sail a Santa Cruz 70′ world-class yacht. Develop skills to work successfully as a team on and off the water.
Monterey Bay Private Sailing Charter
- Monday – Friday 2hr min.
- Weekends – Anytime 2hr min.
Private Monterey Bay experience
Meetings and celebrations don’t always have to take place in conference rooms or at a restaurant. Our luxurious vessels can be reserved for corporate meetings, business entertainment, convention groups, birthdays, weddings, or other special events. Chardonnay Sailing Charters offers a unique and fun nautical experience for entertaining friends and family, and to treat your clients and employees.
We will sail you around the Monterey Bay Sanctuary, rich with marine life where we can observe otters, sea lions, dolphins, jellyfish, diverse bird species soaring around us, and occasionally whales!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful California coastline as the crew serves you delicious appetizers and beverages. Chardonnay offers a variety of food packages from local caterers serving a variety of wines and beers to accommodate your guests. You are also welcome to bring your own food and beverages, to ensure that everyone’s palates are satisfied.
Our captain and crew work above and beyond to make sure our guests are safe, comfortable, and have an amazing experience. Our knowledgeable staff can answer any questions you may have about our vessel, marine life, and local events. Come join us and take the opportunity to experience what it feels like to sail with Chardonnay Sailing Charters in beautiful Monterey Bay.
Food and beverages can be provided by the Chardonnay at an additional cost. The pricing is $300.00 for 19 or fewer passengers or $600.00 for 20-30 passengers. You may choose from the following:
- Wine and Hors d’oeuvres Package: Assorted cheese platters with baguettes, fresh vegetables with dip, seasonal fruit platters, red wine, chilled chardonnay wine, cold beer on tap, and soft drinks.
- Assorted Pizza and Beverages Package: Assorted pizza, red wine, chilled chardonnay wine, cold beer on tap, and soft drinks.
- Sandwich Package: Assortment of hummus, turkey bacon, and teriyaki or herb chicken pinwheel sandwiches, chips, fresh vegetables with dip, assorted cookie tray, red wine, chilled chardonnay wine, cold beer on tap, and soft drinks.
- Brunch Package: Fresh pastries, seasonal fruit platters, champagne, orange juice, and coffee.
**Gratuity– A 10% service fee will be automatically applied to your booking. The 10% is based on the rental fee and does not include any additional charges such as a food and beverage package or City of Santa Cruz tax.